Thursday 6 September 2012

Tricky Riddles


For some I go fast
for others I'm slow.
To most people, I'm an obsession
relying on me is a well practiced lesson.


ANSWER: Time

I only have one eye and a long tail that I let fly. Every time I go through a gap, I leave a bit of my tail in the trap. What am I?

Answer: A needle and thread
 
Where does Friday come before Thursday?

Answer: In the Dictionary.

In order to go on you need it. In order to leave you must lose it. In order to survive you must protect it. It is doomed by death, cursed from below, yet everything has it. What is it?

Answer: Life

What material makes you smart but can kill you?

Answer: A tie because you can strangle yourself with one.

There are four houses,a red house, a green house, a blue house, and a white house. The red man lives in the red house, the green man lives in the green house, the blue man lives in the blue house, who lives in the White House?

Answer: The President

A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?

Answer: An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment